I create small portraits under the name Pet Portraits.
You can order a small portrait of 30 x 30 cm to record your own beloved pet or horse forever or to surprise someone with a special and original gift.
A unique portrait of which only one exists. How cool is that? It will certainly move you, surprise you and it will touch you. Little art is not just a painting, it is a work of art.
Do you also want a portrait that touches you? A portrait that you keep looking at? A portrait that is an eye-catcher in the room? Then read on quickly.
How it works
You send photos of the subject to me and I start working on it. That is to say, I determine the cut-out and the color of the background. Then I make a sketch and I paint al la (immediately) in acrylic on a canvas of 30x30 cm. This yields the best and most original results. I charge an amount of 450 euros for such a unique and special painting. I hope you dare and let yourself be surprised. The control over the work (color and layout) is done by me. This promotes the creative process; see here 30 examples of works that have been received with great enthusiasm.
Good to know
Photography: Send in your own photo. The better the quality of the photo, the better I can see everything. * I will first assess the photo itself and report whether it is usable before starting the assignment.
Copyright: I need permission to use & edit this photo. You can request this from the relevant photographer. This is mandatory.
Data: Please fill in all requested information completely on the registration form below.
Communication: Via telephone, Skype, mail, social media and / or Whatsapp. You will receive the end result digitally for shipment. You can also pick him up yourself.
Size: 30 x 30 cm
Material: Acrylic on 3D canvas
Cost: 450 euros, including sending within NL. Outside of the Netherlands shipping costs will be added.
Payment: Deposit is 50% of the order: 225 euros, through the following payment link. Final payment via digital invoice upon delivery, before shipment.
Framing: Optional, additional costs of 80 euros. (Take into account longer delivery time).
Shipping: via DHL with track & trace.
Commission a Pet Portrait
Attached the registration form for your own unique small portrait.
Ask an english version of the terms and conditions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deposit of 225 euros (50% of 450 euros) is the confirmation of your commission.
For payment by bank transfer, you could use TransferWise; transferwise.com.
Here is a step by step guide for you to follow.
these are our bank details:
IBAN: NL85 RABO 0332 4226 66
Mirelle Vegers Equine Art
Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are happy to help: email@example.com.
A few tips:
* Would you like to provide a good photo so that I can start immediately? Then keep in mind the following points:
- Make sure your pet / horse is in focus on the picture. Even if he is moving.
- Drop the light on your pet / horse on the side you want to show. Tip: photograph your animal with the sun in your back or slightly obliquely behind you, an angle of about 45 degrees. Do not let the shadow fall on the front of your pet / horse.
- Zoom in as far as possible from a great distance to avoid perspective distortion. But make sure your pet / horse fills the picture.
- Ask a friend to help you position your pet / horse so that you can see if the lens is in good condition.
- A crackling bag or a sound will help you to catch the attention of your pet / horse.
- Consider whether you want your pet / horse with the whole body in the painting or only with head and neck. With only head and neck, photographer only the head with the neck and a piece of chest.
- Do you want to put several pets / horses together on one canvas? Make sure that the shadow falls on the same side everywhere. Preferably put them all together on the photo.
- With the horses: preferably no halters, bridles and saddles. These hide the natural shape of your horse. The size of the painting in acrylic does not provide the possibility to work very nicely here.
- Are you sure that it's good right away? Then call a top photographer and also have a great photo shoot.
In the case of a fully and correctly submitted application, the work will be arranged consecutively on the work list. **
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06 38 79 65 23.
** If the upload does not go well for some reason, you can also mail your request to email@example.com.
The photo (s) can then be sent via Wetransfer.com to my e-mail address.